Corset Everly, underbust reversible corset belt sewing pattern & tutorial
Corset Everly (you can make it reversible) sewing pattern (sizes: XXS-XL/ US: 0- 16/ UK: 4-20) and instructions (no grommet needed!). Beginner friendly.
You will instantly and automatically receive: printable PDF pattern (for all sizes) + detailed instructions illustrated with many photos (use both cm and inches)
You can buy the pattern using Google Pay method, or if you want to pay using a credit card or PayPal you just need to sign in on Crealandia.
You can print the pattern at your local copy shop or print at home (A4 sized paper).
Materials and tools required
1. Sewing machine
2. Fabric: 150 x 30 cm/60 x 12 inches (Wash and iron the fabric before sewing!) (You can use any fabric that you like: linen, dressmaking fabrics, satin, etc.)
3. Lining or fabric of another colour (fabric 2): 150 x 30 cm/60 x 12 inches
4. Interfacing: 150 x 30 cm/60 x 12 inches
5. Threads which colour fits the fabric
6. Underbust wire
8. Printed templates (look the other file)
11. Pins and a needle
13. Measuring tape
- Store Name: Nataly Patterns
- Vendor: Nataly Patterns
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.