Christmas Blue Jay Bird Pattern
DIY a Blue Jay Bird with PDF pattern and sewing tutorial by SunnyLovelyCreations.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Bring a touch of natural beauty to your Christmas tree with this lovely Blue Jay ornament.
This PDF bird sewing pattern helps you to sew so cute felt stuffed Blue Jay with special emphasis on realistic details.
The bird’s legs are made from wire and embroidery floss. You could also create a beautiful bird ornament without legs and feet. Information about how to make bird’s legs is universal and the instructions are written in a separate PDF. You could also make the bird’s legs for your own projects by following the steps and tips in this tutorial.
Your purchase includes:
• PDF sewing tutorial with step-by-step photos and English instructions, material list.
• PDF tutorial with instructions on how to make bird’s legs and feet.
• Basic stitching guide.
• Full-size pdf patterns in 2 popular paper sizes (Letter – 8.5” x 11” and A4 – 21 x 29.7cm).
• Cutting files. (SVG – Perfect for your Cricut Maker, Silhouette Designer Edition, DXF – For Silhouette Studio Basic Edition)
I would rate this as an advanced beginner to intermediate sewing level hand stitching pattern.
This project will take a few hours.
It may seem a bit hard because some of pattern pieces are tiny but the sewing tutorial shows how to cut so tiny pieces.
This pattern is made to be hand sewn with felt and no sewing machine is required. All you need is some basic sewing skills.
Available in English only.
You need a computer with a PDF viewer.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own shop.
Mass production, resale or distribution of patterns and tutorial is strictly prohibited.
Buying this pattern you are agreeing with the terms and conditions.
Specification: Christmas Blue Jay Bird Pattern
- Store Name: SunnyLovelyCreations
- Vendor: SunnyLovelyCreations
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.