Stained Glass Iris and Butterfly Pattern
h=13,78″ (350 mm)
The flower’s name was given by the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates in honor of the goddess Iris. The goddess descended to earth on a rainbow to proclaim to the people the will of Heaven. Flowers were part of her clothing. They became associated with rainbows, good news, and the connection between two worlds: the earth and the sky.
In many cultures, it is believed that irises mean: “Why did you disturb the peace of my heart?”. They tell a nascent feeling. However, in the modern world, its shade plays a role in the interpretation of the iris bouquet:
- Purple represents the wisdom, intuition, spirituality of a person, and respect for him.
- White buds symbolize purity and innocence.
- Blue irises mean courage, fearlessness, and bravery.
- Yellow inflorescences are presented to express admiration.
7 piece of glass
the project needs 450 inches of foil
This stained glass pattern contains the following files:
- Printable PDF,
- Vector SVG file,
- Color JPG file,
- Line drawing JPG
- Store Name: AAGlassStudio
- Vendor: AAGlassStudio
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.