3d Papercraft – Chimmy – PDF DXF Studio3 Templates
This is a DIY-kit of templates for building a paper model of Chimmy.
Size of finished model is:
– height: 30 cm / 11.8 in
– width: 25 cm / 9.8 in
– depth: 24 cm / 9.4 in
This product is for a digital instant downloading, and contained:
– templates and step-by-step illustrated instructions of how to assemble this model in PDF-file;
– templates in DXF and Studio3 files (if you will to use a cutting machine).
Paper and cutting:
– You need ten sheets of A4 color paper.
– We recommend to use a paper with weight 160-270 g/m2. You can use a larger paper size to create extra large product, using a scaling for pages, but, in this case, we recommend using a heavier weight paper.
– For cutting templates, you may use automatic or manual cutting.
Equipment for assemble process:
– ruler for folding;
– glue for attaching parts, we recommend to use a non-water based glue to prevent deformation of the surfaces by moisture;
– scissors, stationery knife together with a metal ruler;
– ballpoint pens for punching folding lines;
– tweezers, we recommend to use tweezers to get neat and accurate attaching of details.
– this product is digital, no product will be shipped physically;
– after purchasing you will receive digital files via your Crealandia account.
By purchasing and downloading this DIY-kit of templates, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use:
– this product is made for personal use. You may not resell, redistribute or share these designs in whole or in part for any reason, claim these designs as your own or sell any design digital or print out on any store;
– due to the nature of the item, I can refund if and only none of the files has already been downloaded.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Julia by SweetHeartyThings
- Store Name: SweetHeartyThings
- Vendor: SweetHeartyThings
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.