Easy Knitting Pattern Lace Shawl Wrap Bind off in 2 ways
Deja Vu Shawl – it`s an easy knitting pattern. Great for advanced beginners who want to try an easy lace pattern!
This pattern is available for an instant download (PDF). Available in English.
Deja Vu Shawl – it`s an easy knitting pattern. Great for advanced beginners who want to try an easy lace shawl pattern!
This pattern is available for an instant download (PDF).
This is a classic lace triangular shawl that is worked top down in one piece. The body of the shawl is worked in stockinette stitch and the border – in a beautiful lace pattern stitch. You can bind off the shawl in two different ways: with a simple stretchy needle bind-off or a crochet bind-off with picot in the corners. You will find crochet bind-off tutorial at the end of the pattern.
- There are 160 rows in the sample, but the size of the shawl is easily adjustable.
- The yardage and the final measurements depend on yarn weight and needles you choose. Thus you will need about 3,5 oz (100 gr) of lace weight yarn with the most natural fiber content.
- Gauge is not crucial for this project.
- The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
- Skill level: advanced beginner.
- Knitting skills required: basic lace knowledge (knit, purl, ssk, k2tog, sk2p, yo), , blocking knit shawl & wraps.
- This pattern is available in English.
- Gauge in Stockinette stitch after blocking: 17 stitches and 31 rows = 4’’/10 cm.
For knitting the shawl you will need:
- 3.5 oz (100 gr) of lace weight yarn of natural fibers.
- 40-inch (100 cm) circular needles, crochet hook, blocking pins, markers.
- Yarn: 100% merino wool, Lace.
- Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm). Crochet hook: 2.5 mm.
- Needle bind-off: Yardage: 508,5 yds (465 m) Final measurements: 71’’ (180 cm) / 29.5’’ (75 cm).
- Crochet bind-off: Yardage: 551,2 yds (504 m). Final measurements: 71’’ (180 cm) / 31.5’’ (80 cm).
- Store Name: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- Vendor: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- No ratings found yet!
Non-returnable items include: gift cards, downloadable software products (including digital knitting patterns and eBooks) and any gift wrapping service.