Macrame OWL Pattern, Macrame wall hanging tutorial PDF
Macrame Pattern PDF – OWL Wall Hanging
This is an easy/medium level tutorial for beginners
A white owl symbolises wealth, good luck and prosperity.
The PDF file (12 pages) includes step-by-step instruction with pictures to create a macrame OWL Wall Hanging.
This is a digital download pattern! No physical item will be shipped.
Items made from this pattern are for personal use only.
For this project you need:
1. Cotton cord 4 mm (32.3 meters (1272 inch));
2. Сotton twine 4 mm (7.3 meters (288 inch));
3. Wooden dowel (20 cm (8 inch));
4. 2 wooden or plastic rings for eyes (diameter 5.5 cm);
5. 2 black beads (2.2 cm) for eyes and one bead (1 cm) for nose;
6. Measuring tape;
Finished project size:
11 in (28cm) width, 20 in (50cm) height.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
- Store Name: MacrameIsLove
- Vendor: MacrameIsLove
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.