OliArtStudioShop

10% Discount
Coupon Code: Oli10Save
Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Autumn gnomes. Fall. Clip art png
Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Baby gnome clipart. Digital clipart png, Cute characters
Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Beach gnomes, clipart, summer
Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Biker gnome, biker girl, clipart png, сute characters
Terms and Conditions

1. GENERAL PROVISIONS

• By purchasing images from OliArtStudioShop, you agree to the following Terms of Use:

• Buying a work of art does not transfer its copyright. Changes do not transfer ownership of you, and you cannot claim them as your own.
The store retains all ownership and copyright of the original design, regardless of any changes you make, it still belongs to OliArtStudioShop.

• All of our digital image listings come with a basic/small commercial license to sell up to 100 units.
This listing is an ADVANCED licensing option for you if you would like to use our designs for more than 100 units sold.

• You can create digital products to sell. Graphics can be included in other projects for use, such as sublimation, etc. Any of my clipart should be part of your design. Your final design must contain 75% of my image and the remaining 25% must be your own contributions. Background, text, other images. You must add enough of your own images to give them an original design, and all files must be merged so that the original OliArtStudioShop designs cannot be extracted.
The OliArtAstudioShop images should not be the only ones, they should be part of the new product.
• If you want to use a design to create print-on-demand products on websites such as Cafe Press, Zazzle, Casetify or Spoonflower, you will need an ADVANCED LICENSE.
When purchasing a license, please indicate on which site you will use my work.

You cannot:
• Buying a work of art does not transfer its copyright. The files may not be distributed or claimed as your own work. The store retains all ownership and copyright of the original design or image, regardless of any changes you make, it still belongs to OliArtStudioShop.
• Resale of the product without changes or with minor changes (Conditions for creating digital products, for example, sublimation, etc. Details here FAQ https://www.oliartstudioshop.ru/faq).
• You cannot divide an image into individual digital elements. (It is not possible to cut elements, details, etc. from the image)
• You may not transfer, loan, rent, resell, or distribute the original digital product.

• You may print any number of items for your PERSONAL USE.

• SMALL COMMERCIAL USE:
– You can create one project and sell it from 1 to 100 copies.
– Credit is required for my shop.

• How to display my credit:
Work OliArtStudioShop.ru

• For ALL stores:
The credit line must appear in the product description on the same page as the product being sold or displayed.

You must obtain a “Commercial License” or “Extended License” if you intend to sell more than 100 copies.

• COMMERCIAL LICENSE:
– You can create up to 1000 projects and sell them.
– Credit given to my store is NOT required.

https://www.oliartstudioshop.ru/product-page/1-commercial-licenses-no-credits-license-unlimited-projects-up-to-1000-sales

• COMMERCIAL USE with EXTENDED LICENSE.
– You can create up to 10,000 designs and sell them.
– Credit given to my store is NOT required.
https://www.oliartstudioshop.ru/product-page/1-extended-license-no-credits-license-up-to-10-000-copies

• Commercial license for the whole store, license term is 1 year. Allows you to use any image purchased from my store, up to 500 copies. The license is valid for 1 year. No credit is required for my store. Not for mass production. https://www.oliartstudioshop.ru/product-page/commercial-license-for-the-whole-shop-small-business-use-license-valid-for-1year

• Commercial license for the entire store, lifetime license. Allows you to use any image purchased from my store, up to 500 copies. Eternal. No credit is required for my store. Not for mass production.
https://www.oliartstudioshop.ru/product-page/commercial-license-for-the-whole-shop-small-business-use-lifetime-license
By purchasing this design, you agree to read and understand what you are getting. You also agree to our terms of use and retention policy, which can be found in the FAQ section.

Please see the FAQ section below for more information and feel free to contact me at the contact details on the contact page.

Crealandia
Logo
Reset Password
Shopping cart
Яндекс.Метрика