PDF Knitting Pattern Knit Lace Wedding Shawl for Ladies
Cambria Shawl PDF Knitting Pattern: it is a slightly crescent shawl with a wide lace edging. The body of the shawl is worked in Stockinette stitch and the border – in a beautiful lace pattern stitch. The shawl is worked top down in one piece.
This listing is for an instant download of a knitting pattern (PDF) for wedding lace shawl wrap. Not a Ready Item.
“Cambria Shawl” PDF Knitting Pattern – is a slightly crescent shawl with a wide lace edging. The body of the shawl is worked in Stockinette stitch and the border – in a beautiful lace pattern stitch.
- The shawl is worked top down in one piece.
- There are 140 rows in the sample, but the size of the shawl is easily adjustable.
- The yardage and the final measurements depend on yarn weight and needles you choose. Thus you will need about 70-100 gr of lace weight yarn with the most natural fiber content.
- Gauge is not crucial for this project.
- The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
- Skill level: advanced beginner.
- Knitting skills required: basic lace knowledge (knit, purl, ssk, k2tog, sk2p, s2kp, sssk, k3tog), blocking knit shawl & wraps.
- This pattern is available in English.
Yarn: Silk Mohair by Lana Gatto, Lace.
Yardage: 650 yds (594 m).
Needles: US 6 (4.0 mm).
Finished measurements (after blocking):
Wingspan: 75’’ (190 cm),
Depth: 33.5 ’’ (85 cm).
This is a knit pattern for a lace wedding shawl – not a finished item (PDF). Feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Store Name: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- Vendor: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- No ratings found yet!
Non-returnable items include: gift cards, downloadable software products (including digital knitting patterns and eBooks) and any gift wrapping service.