Simple Knitting Pattern for Woman: Cable Beret
“Simple Cable” Beret is an easy knitting pattern for woman in “Knitting Pattern by Venera” store. Beret is a very beautiful and feminine accessory. Since berets once again burst into fashion, they are still in fashion. You can knit it to yourself or your loved ones using this pattern. This simple knitting pattern is available for an instant download.
“Simple Cable” Beret is worked bottom up in the round, starting with the Garter sts brim, next, you’ll work the body followed by the crown decreases with cables stitches, and at the end you will get a beautiful and stylish feminine accessory.
- The hat is seamless and worked in the round.
- The pattern includes 3 sizes.
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
- Skills: basic knitting skills (knit, purl, ssk, cables, working in the round), reading charts or working with written instructions.
- This pattern is available in English.
1) S – small size, head circumference 20.5-21’’ (52-54 cm).
2) M – middle size, head circumference 22-23’’ (56-58 cm).
3) L – large size, head circumference 23.65-24.5’’ (60-62 cm).
Height: 7.8/8.2/8.6’’ (20/21/22 cm).
Diameter: 9.5/9.8/10.25’’ (24/25/26 cm) after blocking.
You can use any 85/100/120 gr of 11 wpi DK weight yarn. It’s not necessary to use only natural fiber yarn for this project. You can also use blends (wool blends, alpaca blends, etc.). Final yardage depends on the chosen size: 233/274/328.8 yds (213/250/300.7 m).
NEEDLES: 16’’ (40 cm) US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle and needles for small circumference at crown (set of dpns).
- Store Name: Knitting Pattern by Venera
- Vendor: Knitting Pattern by Venera
- No ratings found yet!
Non-returnable items include: gift cards, downloadable software products (including digital knitting patterns and eBooks) and any gift wrapping service.