Easy Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern Only Charted DIY
This listing is for the PDF pattern only, not for the finished product.
Available in English.
The pattern is fully charted (no row-by-row written instructions)!
This easy lace shawl knitting pattern features delicate lace stitches and is fully charted, making it an ideal project for any skill level. Arabis Shawl – is a traditional shawl with gentle and beautiful lace stitch patterns.
- The pattern includes one medium size, but the size of the shawl is easily adjustable.
- There are 156 rows in this shawl.
- This is a classic, lace, triangular shawl, that is worked top down in one piece.
- This pattern is available in English.
- Skill level: Intermediate, advanced beginner.
- You will need 70-100 gr of Lace (or 100-150 gr Fingering) weight yarn with the most natural fiber content such as wool, merino wool, linen, or blends (alpaca with silk, merino wool with silk, etc.).
- Skills: basic knitting skills (knit, purl, ssk, k2tog, sk2p, yo, CDD, tk), reading charts, blocking lace shawls.
- The pattern is fully charted (no row-by-row written instructions)!
Finished measurements (after blocking): 70’’ (170) cm) x 29.5’’ (75 cm)
Unlock Your Creativity with this Arabis Shawl Knitting Pattern!
- Store Name: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- Vendor: Knitting Patterns by Venera
- No ratings found yet!
Non-returnable items include: gift cards, downloadable software products (including digital knitting patterns and eBooks) and any gift wrapping service.